Thursday, March 4, 2010

Food Lion: Save and Give Hope & my soap box for the day :o)

You don't see this very often (another reason why I don't shop at FL)! Food Lion has a new coupon booklet out in stores. Keep your eyes open for it! Remember your coupon ETIQUETTE that we talked about in class, you want to be able to help people by giving them some of your overage, but you DON'T WANT TO KEEP THEM FROM BEING ABLE TO GET THE DEAL ON THEIR OWN either. Be courteous to your fellow couponers and only get 2 books.

This brings me to another subject...

Is anyone having problems getting the FREE Purex from WAGS??? It has been brought to my attention that the Cherry Rd. store in RH, SC got a shipment in yesterday and after about an hour it was GONE! This is RIDICULOUS! If you have multiple coupons please go in multiple trips because other people NEED the detergent. I contacted the York store yesterday and shipment will be in today, but it will probably not last long either. If you NEED the detergent then I recommend you call before you waste your gas. I do not look for it to stay on the shelves very long there either, especially if I was not the only one to call. This is not only for people who NEED it, anyone should be able to purchase it, even if you are starting a stockpile or working on your stockpile. Be courteous and not RUDE when it comes to shopping. You may not feel the same way about this as I do. I am not saying this because I can't get the detergent, I have mine, I am saying this for everyone in RH, FM, York, and Clover that have tried.

3 comments:

  1. There are no coupon books at the Cherry Road store either. When I was there yesterday they were out of Purex, and the books the cashier said they had just put more books out. I am not sure why anybody needs a hundred of those books, they just scan the coupon, and let you keep it. No need in HOARDING them! I was in a hurry, and didn't have time to talk to the manager to see if they had more, but the cashier said they didn't I will ask today, if I get in there. I may call later. Check the other store, but they are usually out too. Use and don't abuse, everybody should have a chance to get the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are talking about the WAGS coupon books right?

    this post is about the Food Lion books.

    But as mommy said, when you see the coupon booklet up front grab it because they vanish very fast!!

    and either way, no one needs more than one of those books, because you dont have to clip the coupon out of it, if you buy 12 of the same products in the book then it will automatically scan 12 times for the product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to 3 stores in search of the Purex. Finally found it yesterday. All the stores here have been cleaned out. I am sure that some people have enough to last till christmas We need to remember that there will be another deal and to leave enough for others. Couponing can be both fun and profitable but we need not be selfish.

    ReplyDelete