Friday, March 5, 2010

Family Dollar Coupon Match-ups

This is for Family Dollar, these sales will be ending tomorrow...sorry it's a little last minute. What I have listed is what I consider good deals. You can view the full ad here. A lot of people think that these stores are the best to shop in. Not when you use coupons though, it is easy to beat these prices!! Remember, what I have listed is all of the coupons available, you can only use ONE coupon though! If you were at the class on Monday and would like a coupon match up page to help you then send me an email and I will email it to you! It's actually not much, if you need laundry detergent and can't get the free Purex then this is a good deal. Under the deals I will list the in ad coupons. You can STACK at Family Dollar. I will also list the coupon that you can stack with.

All Laundry Detergent 32 load $3
-$2.00 50 oz or larger RP 2/7 (makes it $1)
-$1.00 50 oz or larger RP 2/7



IN AD COUPONS
$3 Tide Liquid Detergent 90 loads
+$1 Tide Liquid Detergent 100 oz

.25 Family Dollar Bleach

.50 Febreze Fabric Refresher
+$1 Febreze Fabric Refresher (P&G mailer)

$1 Scott 12 Big Rolls

$1 Huggies or Pull Ups
+$2 any Huggies printable (use zip 30002)
+$2.50 Huggies little movers Home mailer

$1 Coke 2 liter









No comments:

Post a Comment