Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank you Samantha! This is good for mommies!

I have been hearing that you mommies want to see more baby coupons. Sign up here...This is Samantha's testimony! It sounds pretty good to me!!! I hope they still have it when I decide to have kids!!

"this is a thing that i signed up for a long time ago when i was prego with braydon... a lot of the hospitals use gerber's formula which is the good start... by signing up for this they send you checks that really do work i use them when my kids were on formula... the first check is for like $11 which almost buys one can... then the rest of them they send you are like $4 & $5 check but still come in handy... they keep up with you as your child grows and they send you baby food coupons and coupons for snacks and juice... they really come in handy... i would say that i get about 1 or 2 coupon booklets a month by just signing up one time... "

No comments:

Post a Comment