Monday, April 12, 2010

In case you aren't on facebook...

Today, I mainly updated through our fan page on Facebook. (G.R.I.T.S Coupons) Here is a run through just in case you missed anything. There wasn't much exciting news, sadly. New sales are coming up this week, and I am anxious to see what we will have. I think it will probably be pretty good. But what do I know?!

The "run through"

  • Fan Nabisco on Facebook and click the coupons tab, print a $1 off coupon for WAL MART. If you have been to a class then you know what to expect about WAL MART!
  • Fan Sara Lee on Facebook and click the coupons tab, print a $2 off coupon for lunch meat.
  • Head to Target this weekend and grab a reuseable bag for free. No purchase needed. Limit one per guest.

Like I said, nothing WAY exciting....

No comments:

Post a Comment