Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Teeter Tips

Here are a few tips for the newbies. Do NOT get intimidated by all of the pros! I hope that this helps, and if you need more let me know!!!

  1. I am going to TRY MY BEST to have a list of the deals with coupon match ups.
  2. Harris Teeter will only allow 20 coupons per day.
  3. Coupons will triple up to .99
  4. I have found it to be best to have a LIST with your COUPONS attached to it for triples or super doubling. I have found that when it is a big sale of course everyone wants everything. I make a list (20 coupons only) and have those coupons attached. I also add extra items to the bottom JUST IN CASE they do not have something. This will make it easier for you to get what you need. Once you get everything you need/want you can wander around the store and see what to come back the next day for:)
  5. Some HT limit 3 coupons per item (you can't get 4 bags of chips and use 4 coupons). I do not think the one in Rock Hill limits.
  6. You do not have to buy 2 of the buy one get one free items. (1 will be 1/2 price)
  7. You MUST use your VIC card to get the deals. GO HERE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE, and go ahead and sign up for EVIC.
  8. Have your coupons clipped and organized before you go.
  9. If you are able, go early! I'm talking 6am. :)for real...
  10. Get rainchecks, but remember you have to use them during that week for the coupon to TRIPLE.
  11. Use 2 coupons for BOGO! Call your store to make sure first...
  12. Act like a pro...no one will no the difference. Everyone makes mistakes...just remember that NO MATTER WHAT you are saving more than you would have in the past.

Let me know if you need to know more!!!!!

1 comment: